Creditchecker Ltd and Checkaco Ltd disclaimer
This service is designed to provide you with a report of your choice containing information about a company ("the Report"). The source of the Reports and the information contained therein ("the Report Information") is from Graydon UK Ltd. We cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of a Report.
We will deliver the Report to you online. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Report is delivered to you instantaneously upon request, but we cannot guarantee this.
Please read the following information carefully before using this site. By using this site you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The terms and conditions herein apply to Creditchecker Ltd, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, contractors and all data sources and suppliers all of which are referred to herein as "Creditchecker Ltd."
INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL CREDITCHECKER LTD BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSSES, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF CREDITCHECKER IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES OR DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL CREDITCHECKER WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE CORRECTNESS, COMPREHENSIVENESS, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THIS WEB SITE.
The information, products, and services available on this Web site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
In order that the report you request may be supplied to you, we require that you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You shall not use the Report or the Report Information for any other purpose than your own purposes. Such purposes shall not include the participation in any business involving the re-supply of the Report or the Report Information to any third parties.
- Most of the Report Information is provided to Creditchecker Ltd by others and as such we do not control the Report Information's accuracy or completeness. The volume and nature of the information on our databases makes it impractical for us to check it. Because of this, we will only be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by negligence or willful default and we shall not in any other circumstances be liable for any inaccuracies, faults, or omissions in the Report or the Report Information.
- You must not rely upon any Report or Report Information as the only factor or source of information in making any decision. Further advice and information from appropriate experts and professionals should be obtained before making any decision.
- We shall not in any circumstances (whether for breach of contract, negligence or any other tort, under statue or otherwise at all) be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage at all, or any loss of business, capital, profit, reputation or goodwill.
- Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence.
- Our entire liability in respect of all causes of action arising by reason of or in connection with these terms (whether for breach of contract, negligence or any other tort, under statute or otherwise at all) shall be limited to the amount you have paid for the Report (excluding VAT).
- If you want to make a claim against us in relation to the Report or the Report Information, you must give us written notice of the claim within 3 months of becoming aware of the circumstances giving rise to the claim or, if earlier, 3 months from the time you ought reasonably to have become aware of such circumstances. If you do not, we shall not be liable for the claim.
- Report products: All sales of Report Products are final, and You will not be entitled to a refund for any Report Product once it is delivered to You.
The information on this site is of a general nature and is not intended to constitute professional advice. No action should be taken in reliance on any information contained in this site. Always seek detailed advice from us or other suitable qualified and experienced professionals in relation to any particular matter or circumstance.
While we make every effort to ensure that the information contained in this site is accurate and up to date we cannot give any guarantee that such information is accurate at the date it is received or will continue to be accurate in the future.
We cannot accept any liability to you or anyone else for any losses of any nature resulting from any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information contained in this site.
This site contains links to connect to other websites maintained by third parties. We have no control over the contents of those sites and make no representations as to the accuracy of the information contained in those sites. We cannot accept any liability for any losses of any nature you may suffer as a result of visiting those sites.
We cannot be held responsible for the trading status of the subject of the enquiry, but a credit report will be provided wherever there is data available.